● 100ml Non dairy milk (my favourites are almond,
oat or coconut)
● 150ml Water (warm or cold)
● 1/2 Tsp Matcha powder
Method 1: Add all ingredients to a small saucepan or tea jug, and warm through on the stove, while mixing with a small whisk.
Method 2: Add all your ingredients to a blender cup, and blend for 30 seconds until frothy.
(You can use this method for cold lattes in the summertime, add ice in your cup before pouring)
● For sweetness: 1tsp pure maple syrup or monk fruit sweetener.
● Mermaid Latte: 1/2 - 1 tsp Blue Spirulina powder
● Beetroot Latte: 1/2 - 1 tsp beetroot powder
● Pink Latte: 1/2 - 1 tsp pink pitaya powder (this is sweet)
● MCT Oil - 1/2 teaspoon
(this adds foam when blended too!)
● Collagen Powder - 1 tsp (or follow the directions on the packet for servings sizes).
● ‘Shroom support (powders or liquid). (More info in module 8 - Metabolism)
● Adaptogen powders - eg Ashwagandha. (More info in module 8 - Metabolism) If you LOVE this recipe, please leave your feedback. x